Top 11 Large-Format Printers In 2022
There are many reasons why you should purchase a large-format flatbed UV printer. In the market, you will find the availability of a diverse variety of options. But, you should always focus on opting for the best large format printer.
If you wish to update your printing company to include a broad variety of promotional and signage items, or if your existing equipment is obsolete.
Here’s a list of things to think about:
Top 11 UV Flatbed Printers for Large Formats:
If you’re not sure which printer is the best large format printer and which one to buy for your printing company, we’ll go through each printer’s size, printing speed, substrate types, graphic quality, and a lot more.
Roland VersaUV LEJ-640FT
The large-format UV flatbed printer produces outstanding graphics and enables you to print on a variety of substrates.
- The flatbed printer’s print bed is specifically about 64″ x 98″ and is suitable for both thick as well as thin materials.
- It can print on delicate film one job and thick, stiff materials on another.
- The UV inkjet printer is suitable for printing on standard materials such as plastic, foam core, glass, wood, as well as metal.
- In addition, you can print on smartphone covers, USB drives, along with other unique things such as water bottles, guitar cases, and more.
- It includes a media sensor that detects the substrate’s surface height along with the front-end.
Ricoh Flatbed UV LED Printer
Ricoh’s Pro T7210 UV LED printer allows you to benefit from the lucrative sign as well as the graphics industry. It works quickly and efficiently on surfaces specifically up to 4.3 inches thick.
- You can print promotional goods, packaging, signage, as well as graphics at maximum productivity with the assistance of twelve printheads of this UV printing machine.
- It has a maximum print speed of 1,106 ft2/hr along with a resolution of 635 x 1800 dpi, with low running expenses as well as excellent picture quality.
For professional sign and graphics businesses, the high-performance big flatbed LED UV printer offers great performance as well as productivity.
- It can effectively create Backlit Graphics, Art Reproduction, Displays, Signs, printing with 3D effects, ID Cards, Logos on a variety of substrates. It includes Acrylics, PVC, Polycarbonates, Aluminium, Glass, Metal, and a lot more.
- Polyester, Styrene, Foam Board, Wood, as well as Stone are some of the materials used.
- It has a vacuum pedal to alter the vacuum power without having to reach the control panel on the front side, which is convenient for operators.
- For high-density white printing, it features a newly designed ink supply unit with various ink options to choose from.
Canon Arizona 6170 XTS
The large-format UV printer is suitable for the sign as well as display graphics with a high volume of production. It’s well recognized for its high print quality, flexibility, and speed.
- The printer prints 155m2 per hour on a True flatbed vacuum table of 3.05 x 2.5 m.
- It has Active Pixel Arrangement Compensation, which actively maps the table as well as adjusts the pixel placement for print sharpness and print geometry over the whole flatbed.
X2 Flatbed UV Printer
The X2 UV printer is ideal for people who need to print on components with a height of up to 6 inches.
It’s designed for heavy-duty industrial printing as well as promotional goods that need a traveling fixture to ensure coherent imaging. Also, it is safe to use and complies with FDA guidelines.
- The six-color device includes a CMYK plus two highly opaque UV LED curable white inks.
- It can print detailed pictures directly onto custom component forms which include power banks, coasters, as well as sporting goods.
Besjet Large UV Flatbed Printer
This Besjet’s large-format Flatbed UV Printer will revolutionize the way you conduct business. It’s a high-quality printer that you can use to provide cost-effective solutions to your customers.
- This printer is involved in printing uni-direction as well as bi-direction on substrates and has a print size of 10’X6.5′.
- In high-speed mode, it can print 175 square feet per hour with distinct colors like cyan, magenta, black, yellow, etc.
- White, Varnish, Light Magenta, Light Cyan
- It can print on a variety of materials, including aluminum, glass, wood, plastic board, polystyrene board, polyurethane, leather, foam board, metal sheet, plastic sheet, textile, bricks, wallpaper, and ceramic tiles, among others.
Flora HJII5000 UV Printer
For print companies with a high volume of output, the UV flatbed printer is the ideal option.
- The UV printer has 8-16 spectrum Polaris printheads of (CMYK)+LC+LM.
- It can print up to a 5-meter width and has a printing speed of 252 square meters per hour.
- It uses UV-curable, pigment-based ink that can print at up to 1400*800dpi resolution.
CET Q5-500 Flatbed
- Variable dots and genuine grayscale imaging 7, 14, as well as 21 pl.
- It can print with a resolution of 1200×1200 dpi in both unidirectional as well as bidirectional print modes.
- Printing on heat-sensitive media is possible and thanks to its adjustable LED curing system.
- It comes with Ricoh Printheads 1,280 nozzles per head.
- Automatically detects the height of media up to 4 inches thick as well as calibrates print heads for varied dot positioning along with picture quality.
ColorJet UV Flatbed Printer
In terms of speed as well as resolution, the UV flatbed printer is regarded as the best in class. It allows for high-volume printing. Also, it’s simple to put together and calibrate.
- The printer uses piezoelectric inkjet printing technology as well as features an industrial-grade printhead.
- It has print resolutions up to 1200dpi and has a maximum printing size of 2m x 3.2m. Also, it comes with Onyx RIP software.
- It is well suited for medium to small-scale print shops, with a print speed of 5 sqm/hr.
- The UV LED curing flatbed allows for high-quality direct printing on a variety of materials, including glass, wood, ceramic tiles, leather, and more.
Docan H1600 UV Flatbed Printer
Docan flatbed printer is regarded as one of the most sophisticated flatbed printers.
- It prints great pictures on different rigid media such as acrylic, glass, wood, PVC foam board, MDF, KT board, aluminum, cellphone case, ceramic tiles, polystyrene, polycarbonate, with UV in.
- Also, it is best suited for industrial applications, with a maximum printing speed of 165m2 per hour.
- The ink curing system makes use of water-cooled Led UV lights, which have a longer lifespan as well as run more quietly.
EFI Pro Flatbed Printer
The EFI Pro 30f flatbed printer offers excellent productivity as well as picture quality at a low cost and is simple to use.
- It features a larger bed size with a printed area of 120 in x 80 in and it can print bleeds. You can even print on a substrate with a maximum thickness of 4 inches.
- The advanced LED technology reduces power consumption, waste, as well as allows for the use of thinner substrates.
- In addition, it comes with a one-year guarantee.
Fortunately, the following list of 11 large-format UV flatbed printers can assist you in finding the appropriate equipment for a low cost.
These printers can print high-quality graphics on a variety of surfaces. But, before you opt for one, you should always consider the UV printer price first.